If you are like me you have a bajillion recipes and they are all scattered in many books and in many boxes, envelopes and so on. I find something, cook it and then tear it out of the magazine if James and I liked it. But here is a fabulous way to make your own recipe book and put all your favorites into it and make it your own, or it could be a great gift for others! Check it out herehttp://www.tastebook.com/
4.18.2008
If you are like me you have a bajillion recipes and they are all scattered in many books and in many boxes, envelopes and so on. I find something, cook it and then tear it out of the magazine if James and I liked it. But here is a fabulous way to make your own recipe book and put all your favorites into it and make it your own, or it could be a great gift for others! Check it out herehttp://www.tastebook.com/
Posted by
Erin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm always tearing recipes out of magazines or printing something up.This definitely looks cool. Now to have the time to really organize... until then, I keep everything in those 4x6 picture albums that you just slip the picture in the top. Someone gave us a set of 3 (engagement, wedding, honeymoon) and they are almost full. I totally need to get into something to swap recipes!
Smart! It looks cute too. Thank you so much for the idea. They should give you a commission for anybody you've referred them to .
Post a Comment