
James making the gravy and basically all of Easter Dinner.

Our Easter dinner...it was our second easter dinner together. This was way better than last year when we had to make 6 huge hams for our ward! Today we had steamed carrots, fruit salad, mashed potatoes and pot roast!

I took a picture because we have been craving pot roast! We got a great crock pot for our wedding but didn't want to bring it out here and never bought one here. So finally we were able to borrow one from friends who have 2. It was the best meal ever! I can't wait to be reconnected with my crock pot back on the mainland! We will use it like everyday! Sorry we didn't get any pics of us together! But it was a good easter!
2 comments:
mmm that looks so good!
Especially the fruit salad! Now i want fruit salad!
I've never owned a crock pot. I think i might need to invest in one!
Post a Comment