Pages

3.31.2008

Softball Championship...Of course we Won

James and Ella Watching the game together. Her and him are so cute together always!
Watching the game
Team Photo...we kicked butt
Me in right field doing nothing
Me hitting...lets just say that I'm a better hitter than I am a catcher!
Our lucky fan Jacob. You rub his head for Luck!
James did fabulous
waiting for the game to start!
We won the 4 games so we won the championship. It was a lot of fun actually. Probably cause I didn't have to do very much and make the team lose or get yelled at! But at least this time I get a shirt because I actually played, not because there were extras and my hubby played! Our Team rocks in intramural sports...probably because some people on our team are sports nazis!

1 comments:

.Ang. said...

I wonder who you mean by SOME people being sports Nazis.. I've never noticed that at all! heh heh heh..

Holy blogs!! Looks like you've been busy! I love it!!!!!

Nice job on being a part of the championship! I was too chicken to go out! I didnt' want to get yelled at.. or mess up.