Such a fun night full of laughs, surprises, great food and girl time!
Jacob, Mary, Hillary's cousins and Hillary (the birthday girl!!!!) Leah and Cassie Brooke and Angie Kara and I Shanae and NoelleKali and I...we took like 12 pics together...she is becoming quite the photographer.
MAN you're good! I just thought I'd look to see if you'd put up the photos, and you actually have! WOWsers! :D YAY Thanks for being great with the camera and for being our historian! xoxox That was such a surprise! I had no clue! HAHAH THANK YOU ALL FOR THE FABULOUS GIFT! I'm stuck on what I should use it for! Such a tuff one! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I'M GONNA HATE SO MANY OF YOU LEAVING! :( wah. THanks for being friends and loving me! xoxox You made my birthday special. Mahalo
1 comments:
MAN you're good! I just thought I'd look to see if you'd put up the photos, and you actually have! WOWsers! :D YAY Thanks for being great with the camera and for being our historian! xoxox That was such a surprise! I had no clue! HAHAH THANK YOU ALL FOR THE FABULOUS GIFT! I'm stuck on what I should use it for! Such a tuff one! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I'M GONNA HATE SO MANY OF YOU LEAVING! :( wah. THanks for being friends and loving me! xoxox You made my birthday special. Mahalo
Post a Comment