Pages

4.08.2008

James thinks Adventurous, Erin thinks not

Walking back...i kept thinking I was going to slip off the rocks and dirt
tons of dead crabs...obviously that is a sign that it was a bad idea
the hike. click on it to see the trail we took. it doesn't look like anything but i got scraped up really well on my legs and arms.
you can't see it but trust me my fingers were all scraped up and raw and killing me from clinging to rocks for dear life. seriously my fingers hurt for days after!
James palm is bleeding. I fell into the water and screamed and james turned to my rescue. What a man to bleed in helping me!
It is not a hike I want to do again.

3 comments:

jamie t. said...

Ouch! You're a good sport

Noelle said...

Where did you guys hike? Thats so cute he jumped in and rescued you. I think Kurt would've made me fend for myself!

Noelle said...

Hey have you set a date for the book club?