Road trips
The Price is Right
BYU Football games
Kareoke parties
Birthdays
Weddings
Shopping
Holidays
Institute Dances
Dinners
Graduations
Dennys runs at midnight
Gatherings at our wonderful apartments.These are my amazing ladies. Yes, many may look at us and think what a random group, but we make up the perfect group of best friends (I call them my other sisters)! What one lacks, someone else has. We were all put together almost 6 years ago in the Avenues of P-Town and it was meant to be. Since we all last lived in Utah 4 years ago, we haven't been able to all be together. Someone always misses a wedding, a baby being born, a graduation...or so on...but finally we are able to have the most WONDERFUL long weekend in Vegas. I need this soooo bad, and I'm thankful to have a hubby that is so excited for me to go and see my sisters! Boy oh boy am I excited for a fun packed weekend with my most favorite ladies!



1 comments:
Love the pictures.... I think I look the most different in every single one. Do you have any of your short spiky hair you had when we first moved in to the Aves? Love the new cut~
Im thinking I want to leave my camera home, since Tim plans to take Ellia to a football game and a wedding while we are gone. If I do, you will send me a disk of all the pictures taken, right?
Post a Comment