
After over 40 min of shoving him, rolling on my side, jiggling my fat...everything (he is super stuboorn) we finally found out and Yes, It's a BOY! All I have to say to everyone who said I was having a girl...IN YOUR FACE!!! James wanted this pic posted because the Dr. was amazed by the size of his down there...of course a dad would be proud of his son for that!
It was so amazing to see this little child inside me. It was crazy to see him moving around, moving his little fingers, toes and waving, hitting himself in the head (such a guy), and just chillaxing ignoring us trying to get him to flutter for 40 min. James and I were amazing and sooo in love! We are both thrilled. Of couurse I wanted a boy sooo bad, and James is thrilled to have a boy to do "manly stuff" with. Guess we are going to need to buy a waterpolo ball so he can practice with daddy and grandpa!





16 comments:
WOOOO-HOOOO!!!! Erin I am so happy for you!! I knew it was going to be a boy all along and I never lost my faith even though people were telling you left and right that it was going to be a girl! I read your first post earlier today and have been checking back for updates ever since. I am so glad that you are going to get the baby boy you were wanting so much. Seriously, odds were against you though. In our primary it's about 80% girls and maybe 20% boys, if that even. I am so so so so happy for you. I miss you and I love you and I really hope I can see you soon!!
congrads! I will tell Nae Nae and I'm sure she will be giving you a call. Say hello to Wild Bill for me.
yay!!
just for the record I guessed boy on the poll. It totally fits that you guys will be having a boy first.
he looks adorable already!
do you have any names picked out?
Congrats. I can't wait to see his baby pictures when he is born.
DANGIT!!!!
I was wrong...
BUT I'M SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He looks SOOOO CUTE ALREADY!!!
Yay!!! Boys are so much fun! I love having a little boy. That's great news Erin.
yay!! A boy! (something I never got) any names picked out? I can't wait to see his cute face.
I love the profile picture! Congrats on the little man! We're so excited for you guys!
just for the record, i was right. :)
yeah for the lows!
Yay! That is so awesome. I'm glad you got what you were hoping for :). Isn't it just the craziest thing to watch it moving around inside you? I just sat there in awe the whole time! Congrats guys.
Congrats! Now you can start shopping for the little guy :)
Congrats, and hooray for getting what you want! ; )
CONGRATULATIONS! Boys are so great! How exciting. I can't believe you already know... Wow! You look great!
congrats you guys. you'll make great parents! you guys, awesome. so fun
Yea!! Congratulations on having a boy! You look so cute and good!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOO excited for you!!!!! youre going to be the best mom
Post a Comment