Pages

5.29.2009

4 months already


My Dear Baby Boy,

you now really aren't a baby to me, but a little boy growing up too fast! You now can flip yourself 360 degrees by kicking your legs, you are capable of rolling over, but hate us making you do it, you love taking baths and being in the pool, being thrown in the air has become one of your favorite things, you squeel and giggle everyday now for daddy and I, you grab hold of everything - hair, earrings, my necklaces, all your toys, cups, when you focus on it you have to have it. You weight a little over 17 lbs, 26 inches long and still growing like a weed! I'm pretty sure your head is still in the 98% and will be for a long time. You wear size 3 diapers, love to spend as much time as possible outside and now love the grass, you talk to the tv when noggin is on, and are one of the happiest and easiest babies I know. Daddy and I love you tons!

7 comments:

Erica said...

So cute! Love the words on the pictures! 4 months is where it gets more fun every day! He is going to crawling before Camryn! He already weighs more than her, he is just going to pass her right up in everything!

.Ang. said...

So I love the new header!!! That is an AWESOME picture of all of you!!

I CAN"T BELIEVE THAT Brady IS 4 months ALREADY!!! He sure is cute!

and of course I love all the pictures!!

MIss you!

Cierra said...

chunky thighs....ahhhhh i love em!

shira said...

gotta love those chubby legs...so cute! i can't believe his head is in the 98%...that sounds painful for the birthing part. he is just so adorable!

Noelle said...

I just want to squeeze his thighs! Or bite them!

stef j. said...

4 M O N T H S !! whoa ... when did that happen?!?

he is SO adorable! i love his power thighs ...

rachele and jordan said...

I can't believe he is 4 months already. They grow so fast. Beckham's probably going to be a chubster too. I love baby fat rolls.