I am just cracking UP here!! He is totally amazing! That's a LOT of constant movement for a little guy! I kept hoping he wouldn't hurt himself on the pointed edge of the coffee table! He starts out his routine with a small amount of a Karate routine. With Phil being a black belt, I'm familiar with them. ENJOYED this very much!
4 comments:
I am just cracking UP here!! He is totally amazing! That's a LOT of constant movement for a little guy! I kept hoping he wouldn't hurt himself on the pointed edge of the coffee table! He starts out his routine with a small amount of a Karate routine. With Phil being a black belt, I'm familiar with them. ENJOYED this very much!
Oh my gosh... this just made my day! This kid is hilarious!!! I like his little "big booty a smack" move every time.
I loved all his moves! He can seriously get down! I loved the "lookin at you" move!
I love the 'lookin at her move' thats awesome! I just laughed my head off!
Post a Comment