Pages

7.27.2009

Congrats Howard Family

** stole this photo from Angie - who for my next one will be forced to come take pics of it
if it is as cute as mason - probably not, but I can be hopeful**
He is the most beautiful baby ever! Ok I say that about a lot (I didn't say that about my own though - till now) But seriously, Mason is gorgeous and I wish I was there to help bring in meals, take your kids for the day, and snuggle this little guy to death so you could sleep!
I miss hawaii and all our friends having new babies, the kids having birthdays and everyone growing up without me...

CONGRATS HOWARDS!!!!!!

1 comments:

.Ang. said...

I would be honored to come out and take pictures of your next baby... Whenever that will be. will it be in the next 9 months??!?!

JK