
Yes, I am decorating onesies, once I get more done I will be putting them up on my Etsy account to sell. I finally finished my scrapbook session of when Brady was born and I am working on a few other little crafty projects for my son and to sell. We shall see how it goes, but I am really enjoying the atempt of being crafty yet again!
4 comments:
Welcome back from your "private life!"
I was happy to see your blog in my google reader!!
Those onesies are cute!! Isn't it fun?! and EASY!?!?!
I need to work on setting up and etsy shop. I'm starting to collect TOO MUCH JUNK. I need to share the wealth. and make a little money too!
Erin! You are too cute! I love everything you do and all of your wonderful ideas. Your crafts, cooking, and incredible style always amaze me. I hope that when I have a family I can be even a fraction as wonderful as you are.
those are so cute! way to go! and man, i love hawaii too. i need one of those shirts!
yeah!! where have you been??? I can't believe how big Brady is!!! oh and what program lets you write on your pics?? so cute!!
Post a Comment