I never win anything. Ok that is a lie - when I was like 12 I won the biggest Jar ever of Mike and Ikes at a family reunion when you had to guess how many were in the jar. Ever since then I hate those candies. And I also won a free flight - which how pathetic - I never got to use since it was only certain cities. But this is even better because it's for my adorable little boy! Thanks Coterie and all those who emailed me and let me know that I won! He will look adorable at age 3 in this shirt!
8.25.2009
I Won I Won
I never win anything. Ok that is a lie - when I was like 12 I won the biggest Jar ever of Mike and Ikes at a family reunion when you had to guess how many were in the jar. Ever since then I hate those candies. And I also won a free flight - which how pathetic - I never got to use since it was only certain cities. But this is even better because it's for my adorable little boy! Thanks Coterie and all those who emailed me and let me know that I won! He will look adorable at age 3 in this shirt!
Posted by
Erin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Congrats!!
Post a Comment