Pages

8.31.2009

Katies Endowments 8.21.09

lt11

seriously, she can make him laugh so hard!
lt14
the girls
lt13
the boys
lt12 lt15

my sister in law Katie got to go through the temple in newport beach. It was perfect timing because teddy would be in town from hawaii for a wedding, we were in town for a wedding, so everyone else came down to be there for Katie's special day. It was great for me though since I haven't been to the temple since I was 9 months prego and it reminded me that I really need to keep going again every month even though life is crazy, the temple is such a special place to go spend time at. Thanks Auntie Kristen for watching Brady so I could go - I'm sure he loved it as much as you did. We then went to dinner at this neat restaurant at Gulfstream over by Fashion Island - it was delicious and I loved the set up of it! Then Katie, Teddy, Eric & Pam came over to see our adorable little guy! Good thing he was still up, he sure loved all the attention!

0 comments: