Pages

8.14.2009

LAKE POWELL OVERLOAD

lp44
lp43 lp42
we thought of quite a few dam jokes, I'm sure the people that work at the Dam hate people like us, I'm sure most who find the Dam jokes funny and make them are the Dam mormons. how cute is he?!
lp41
I'm pretty sure I was peeing my pants here...seriously...i couldn't get up onto the tube! So much for getting muscles from carrying brady!
lp40

what a bunch of studs - uncle greg and james
lp38 lp37
brady is fasinated by clapping :: family photo

lp32

this mexican place was so good we went there two nights in a row, obviously the conversation was very stimulating!

lp29

stud

lp28

he is really good at drinking out of waterbottles and cups and everytime we take a drink he has to also

lp30

while I did this

lp27lp26

they did that

lp25

contemplating life

lp24

pooped by the end of each day
lp22

his first time on the boat. i think he was a little shocked by the wind! after that he was perfectly content! And his favorite person this trip was by far Miranda! He just loved her, I would too if I saw someone that gorgeous!

lp20

sexy auntie, studly uncle and the french foreign exchange student paul
lp16 this picture makes my heart melt! so adorable. Brady loves Jet Skis and Tubing
lp10
this was great - the only time i get to cuddle with brady...i loved it!
lp11
boyfriends - we sure are going to miss sean next year when he is on his mission!
lp1
lp3
lp6
they just kept going higher and higher
lp7
gotta love his baby blues and rolls
lp8

lp33

we had a blast. and were sad to have to leave. till next year where we will miss sean but hopefully have kristen and tyson back with us! Thanks for a great trip and great memories - guess we are going to have to start saving up for our own boat since Brady is in love! Wednesday night during the trip his two teefers popped up! Hurray!

9 comments:

Cierra said...

oh how i LOVE lake powell! i am SO jealous seeing all these fun pictures! i want to go right now!

and i guess i'm just slow, but i just realized how much of a mini=me brady is to james. seriously, they are like twins!

Ryan and Megan said...

Great post Erin and awesome pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast, I want to go to Lake Powell!! I'm just like you, I can't get up on actual ski's but I am a really good tuber. Miss you!!!

Amy and Sam said...

Looks like you had a great time. That is so awesome. But you are kinda making me feel old. :)

Crystal & Brandon said...

it looks like you guys had a ton of fun! great pictures.

jamie t. said...

What a great trip! I love all those pictures. I also have that blue polka dot suit. I am glad you guys had a great trip.

I hope you guys got moved in ok and are enjoying more space.

Erica said...

So fun! looks like Brady was a trooper! That is such a great age for traveling and introducing new things! I hope that he was just hot and not too sunburned! Also, was that a sunburn on James' stomach! Ouch! Lost ring? Man that is the worst! Such great pictures and you will loving having all of those to show Brady when he is older. So tender!

.Ang. said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!!

RuSty and LaLa said...

Sooo fun! I love lake powell. I also like your blue polka dot bathing suit I have the same one!

rachele and jordan said...

I've always wanted to go to Lake Powell. Jordan talks about it like it is the most amazing place ever. Now I see why- it looks like so much fun. That modest baby picture is hilarious!