Pages

9.16.2009

Birthday Celebrations

P9093012

P9073000

P9083001P9083011

wednesday was a great day. i got fun presents from people THANK YOU! James and Brady and a couple of my coworker friends took me to lunch at Oregano's. A great little pizza joint! I came home and made cookies for Achievement days, let Brady feed himself, which led to a long bath. I love the picture of Brady in the bath! He has started this new thing, where he always looks at things and has to tilt his head - at everything! It is so dang cute!

IMG_1025

friends through me a Birthday BBQ and swim party and we had hamburgers, chips and all the fixings and cheesecake! Yummy! It was a fun gathering and Brady loved being in the pool again. Of course since it was a surprise, I didn't have my camera. Bummer!

P9123028

these lovely fabulous ladies came to visit me, and we shopped, ate out, laughed, snuggled, watched movies and hung out! I wish we all lived sooo much closer! Can I just say that I have the BEST baby ever! We were gone from noon to 9pm on saturday out shopping, eating and such...not once did he complain! He was so good, just slept wherever and enjoyed all the company! Thank goodness for an easy baby so i don't need to be a hobit!

P9123026P9123020

James for the first and probably last time ever made me a birthday cake. That was the only cake he has ever made, and might I say...it was DELICIOUS! What a fabulous husband to spend so much time making me a great cake!
Thank you all for a Fabulous birthday week, and to my hubby for lots of scheming, planning and presents and just for being wonderful!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Holy Moly! That cake is CRAZY HUGE! I want some!

.From Her. said...

I showed Chris your cake.

He said, "Oh wow. James is a real man."

HA!!! I WANT SOME!

Next time you guys come out here, we need to get ALL our boys together!

Desiree said...

Wow...nice work to James...that is one awesome looking cake! Happy late Bday! Glad your day was nice!

.Ang. said...

WOW, that is the MOTHER of all cakes!! It looks delicious!!

Good job james

AND ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!

Unknown said...

Yay for birtdays! So glad you had such awesome celebrations! I think James needs to teach all the other husbands make a cake like this...my birthday is next month! Ha ha!

Ryan and Megan said...

You have got to be kidding me, that cake looks AMAZING!!! A huge, big shout out to James for creating such a delight of chocolaty goodness! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!!!

Noelle said...

Those layers kept going and going. That is awesome! Looked like you had a fabulous birthday. I wish I was there with you! Love yah!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, that cake looks DELICIOUS!!! Good job James! Erin, I'm glad your birthday was fun and full of awesome surprises!!

RuSty and LaLa said...

Awesome cake! Adorable cookies! Perfect Family!