Pages

10.21.2009

Fall Must Haves


Jcrew :: Jcrew :: Banana Republic

Jcrew :: Banana Republic


All Shoes from Piperlime...oh how i want the first pair of boots sooo bad (made by Frye)!


Old Navy :: Gap (this fit like a gem)


top three gap
anthropologie :: gap :: jcrew

nordstrom : question: if you have skinny jeans...where do you get them? I want a pair, but I can't find any that fit me fabulously (as in the crotch on most seem to sag)

10 comments:

Mrs. A said...

i get skinny jeans from old navy! they're cheap and super comfy... plus the sizes run big which is always a confidence booster! if you don't like the super skinny they have just straight legged as well... try urban outfitters too. not as cheap as old navy but cheaper than anthro or nordstrom. good luck!

Unknown said...

My favorite pair is from Forever 21. They are perfect and cheap...only $20 or so.

Katie M said...

Gap's new 1969 jeans are awesome. The "always skinny" was too tight for me, but the "real straight" ones have the style of skinny but the comfort of bootleg. love them!

Emily said...

ohhh i want those Frye boots too!! Good finds!

Unknown said...

I got a pair of black flats just like the shoes on the right, but from Charlotte Rousse (sp) and they were pretty cheap!

PS: They need to have models with bigger boobs so they can show shirts that would look better with them. I'm just saying... :)

Anonymous said...

i got my most favorite pair of skinny jeans from wet seal. I know it sounds weird but honestly, i've bought TWO pair of jeans from that place ever in my life and they've been my favorite jeans.

Anonymous said...

oh, and if you get a bit of 'stretch' in them, they won't sag.

Noelle said...

LOVE that Gap jacket! That style never fits me right or looks good on me though. I'll have to try that one!

Erica said...

Oh how I love Fall clothes! Love all the ruffles and boots right now! Skinny jeans from Forever 21 are $13 and cute and Old Navy are great too!

melissa said...

stella skinny at express. LOVE THEM. and i have a pair from f21 that were $12. kinda faded now but i love them.