



I am excited that the weather is getting into the 80's (even if it is the high 80's it's still 35 degree's cooler than it was) and at nightime we can leave our windows open cause it get's in the 50's! Hurray for the Fall! I am excited for buying these clothes for Brady for our trip to cold Ohio for Thanksgiving. Boy clothes really are adorable!
they also have this going on, so splurge on something for yourself!all clothes courtesy of Gap Kids



7 comments:
They ARE adorable!! Too bad he can't use them in AZ too much. Hey send me your email address. I have a great deal you might want to put on your mommy blog :)
desireenordstrom[at]gmail[dot]com
Oh my gosh these are so cute. Thanks for the taquito (spelling??) recipe. Sooo good. I didn't have like half of the ingredients so I substituded sour cream for cream cheese, put a left over spicy lime marinade that I had made a few nights before in the mix, added a jalepeno, added a bell pepper, and probably some other things I don't remember, but it was SOO good. I loved it. So thank you for sharing.
Those outfits are SO ADORABLE!!!!!
Brady is going to be so stylish this season!
I'll trade you! We already have our fireplace blazing hot and it hasn't even snowed yet!
cute! and i LOVE your new header!
SO IN LOVE WITH THE TOP AND BOTTOM ONES!!
Love it! Fall is my favorite! I wish it lasted longer in Utah before it turned to winter, though.
Post a Comment