Pages

10.13.2009

How to keep your Child entertained 101

PA033133

PA033126

Brady can't pull up on things yet by himself, but if you help him...he can stand places forever on his own. So what do I do when I need to clean and he isn't interested in his toys...help him to look out the sliding glass door (notice how dirty it is from his little chubby handprints all over it), it's his favorite thing. Well being outdoors is, but sometimes it's still to hot to really hang outside, and we live in a condo so there are no grassy places to hang out, nor any REAL parks here (another reason I dislike arizona). I'm probably not going to win Mommy of the Year for this, but at least it makes my child happy!

2 comments:

Cierra said...

ohhh his face is too cute! and i think that's the best idea ever! hey, as long as he likes it and he's not in harm's way, why not?? i hope our baby is as easily entertained as cute brady!

p.s. those pumpkin pie bites look sooooo tasty! i have been craving pumpkin treats lately!

Noelle said...

Hahaha! That is hilarious! Hey if he likes it...