Pages

10.01.2009

This is what they do on Wednesdays

I leave the camera home with James on wednesdays to get stuff, usually he forgets, but this time he remembered and got this! I love it! Brady thinks it's the funniest thing. What is happening is James is throwing Brady's ball against the wall then it bounces back and hits james...he loves this

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the cutest video ever! I love that laugh. It looks like they are great buds. Lyla has the same "Who loves baby" book that Brady has!

Anonymous said...

I love the drool. So cute.

.From Her. said...

Oh my gosh, so stinkin' cute!! LOOK AT ALL THAT DROOL!!!! ha ha ha SOOOO cute.

Unknown said...

Brady is beyond adorable!

Desiree said...

I love his cute laugh!! What a fun daddy he has. :)

Anonymous said...

Erin, this is cute. Your baby is adorable!! How fun.