Pages

11.09.2009

Back to the thankful fors #5






In Chronological order. Seriously, I love these girls! On my mom's side there are 15 grandkids. Of those 15, I am the oldest and 10 of those are girls. We are all close in age from me now 26 down to Savannah who is 14 (i believe). We have had weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, graduations, vacations, and other various things! These are the raddest group of girls ever and are such great examples to me of hard work, showing tons of love, spirituality and so many other things. I love that we are able to do at least one holiday together a year! I am so excited that as many of us are starting to get married we are getting on the same holiday schedule just so we can all be together! They are truly amazing and I am blessed to have them in my life...so thanks to my mom's siblings for bringing them to this earth!

1 comments:

.Ang. said...

HOORAY FOR COUSINS!!!

you girls look like you have so much fun together!


And I'm loving the picture of your bikini bod!!