This was my first Thanksgiving where I actually helped cook! Usually my Mom, Grandma and Aunt do it all and I socialize with my cousins, but this year I was completely involved on everything which is good for James so I can learn how to make the perfect Thanksgiving for him! And man...was it yummy!!! We realized that we didn't go around the table and tell what we were grateful for, so here are a few of things I am grateful for
- our jobs...so many people have been losing them, but I'm glad we have been able to keep ours!!!
- my beautiful baby boy. He really is a dream come true in the world of babies! I just adore this little guy to death!
- my wonderful husband who does everything 110%! He is such a hard worker, a great example and fabulous husband and I truly am so grateful for him!
- My family...my parents, sister, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, in laws...they are amazing and I couldn't imagine anything different, nor would I want anything different! They are the funniest and funnest group of people ever I'm glad we have one another for eternity!
- The gospel...it is amazing and through so many hard times that we have been having it's been great to have something to hold onto and rely on...it's been a huge blessing for us
- Friends. I have really lucked out in life. Even my mom tells me that all the time. From College on, I really have made quite an amazing group of friends all over the world and love them all to death! In arizona I have been so blessed this past year with great friends who have been such a help to me cause I was desperate for AZ friends and for the help many of them have provided in watching brady...seriously i'm lucky!
- the list could go on forever about running water, even hot water, chapstick, phones, our car...but I will just leave the most important up top!
the table, so pretty...and the yummy cranberry fluff
brady had a little bit of everything...the carrots, the turkey, the mashed potatoes, the rolls, the green beans...and he loved it all...he ate a ton!
pams first pie and it turned out amazing! it was sooo good!
thank goodness that katie makes the same rolls as my grandma! they are the best things in the world and melt in your mouth...isn't she gorgeous!

the higher you toss him, the better

the only stinky thing about making thanksgiving is cleaning up afterwards!

what a precious little picture. I love brady's worried look

he had a night cap by the fire...

so did we...you can see why I did a lot of laughing this trip

the plaid group. It wasn't even planned...obviously it was Brady's bedtime!



2 comments:
Brady is such a hunk. I love his smile. Looks like you guys had a very fun Thanksgiving.
James...what three peas in a pod. You so look like your dad...and Brady will be a spittin image of you. You must be so proud. You have such a beautiful family.
Congrats on dental school in KY. This last year I consulted with a pet company which took me to Louisville about 20 times. It get's warm and humid there in the summer but very pretty countryside. Even got to check out the Kentucky Derby there.
I hear you're into science...well, definitely check out the movie out called 'What the Bleep Do We Know.' Is a great movie about spirituality, quantum physics, the power of our intentions, etc. You will enjoy it. I'm going into my second viewing of it...so much in it.
Daryll and I are doing great. We love Bend, Oregon! Lot's of outdoors activities winter and summer.
Stay off the horses and bulls in KY...you have a family to take care of now.
Love you so much for what you did for me regarding the church. Give my best to your beautiful wife.
Jerry
Post a Comment