Pages

11.10.2009

Thanful for #10

I am thankful for the chance to have lived in so many places.
I started out in wonderful California for 17 years then hit up
Idaho for school
Utah for school
Hawaii for school (which I'm thankful for the fact that my parents paid for me to do all this)
back to California for work
Hawaii for a boy (james)
Arizona
and who knows where we will go next year

Maybe I haven't been a fan of the summers in Arizona or the winters in Idaho, BUT...
-I developed a lot of independency
-I grew up
-Met tons of fabulous people...seriously that is my favorite thing about moving!
-learned what it was like to take care of myself
-gained quite the testimony
-the great stories I will be able to tell our kids one day
-the chance to continually grow, learn and experience so many different things
I am grateful for the opportunities I had to live in all these great places and for the experiences I had in every place!!!! Thanks mom and dad for helping me funding at least 3 of these states ;)

2 comments:

Lori Preece said...

you are so welcome! I too think you have learned a lot in the past 8 years.
Love you- Mimzy!

Unknown said...

I think living lots of places is awesome. You are right that it does help you to grow as a person living and learning in an unfamiliar place. I never really thought about what a testimony builder it could be, but you are so right!