Ya, usually I update everyday.
BUT
Brady is sick...with a fever...high fever...poor guy...
oh and his horrible rash has turned into excema...it is still gross looking but not nearly as bad as it was
at least it leaves me home with him for a few days and then he actually wants to snuggle with me.
in this time he has learned
"So Big"
how to pull up on to everything and pull things down
waves only to the TV
pictures to come soon...
Things I'm thankful for
11. doctors and medications...geeze with Brady sick thank goodness for things like baby tylenol to help him feel a little bit better and doctors who know what they are talking about and how I can get help
12. cars...how would we get to all the dr. appointments without them...especially since lots of buses don't really come to our area and forget biking that far with a sick baby!
13. friends. seriously i have been blessed with such great friends. so many of my friends have been calling to check on brady and see how we are doing and if we need anything and have been such a help especially when i had James and Brady sick and needed to run errands. I am grateful for true friends who know when I need help and are willing to always lend a hand!
11.13.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Poor Brady! I hate it when kids are sick you feel so helpless! If you need anything just call!
Post a Comment