Where does time go, seriously?! Now I have to start planning a birthday party!!! I can no longer call him a baby, he is now really such a little man! I just love the age he is at and how he is constantly learning new things, he is like a little sponge and it's so fun to watch!
- says up, mama, dada, ths (this), ya, hi
- climbs up on everything, stands by himself for long periods of time, walks around anything he can hold onto, always wants to stand up in the cart at stores...always always always
- when you say "where's the ball" he points to it
- when he wants something he points to it
- when you sing "patty cake" or "if you're happy and you know it" he will do the motions
- hands you books when he wants you to read to him
- looooves playing in the bathtub and tries to get in every chance he gets
- knows where is tongue and his nose is if you ask him
- opens all the cubboards and takes everything he can out
- eats everything, there is nothing he won't eat and everything is his favorite
- if we are talking and laughing, he wants to join in and do the same thing
- tries to hold phones to his ear to see if someone is talking to him, he knows how to brush his own hair, but he can only reach the lower hair with the comb
- loves to brush his own teeth whenever he sees his toothbrush
- now primarily wears 12-18 month clothes (depending on the store), size 4 diapers, size 5 shoes, weighs a ton (we sits on our scale so much that he kills that battery super fast), is growing taller everyday
- goes down to bed and naps without any complaint...seriously a paci and his softie and he is out
- is now starting to throw little temper tantrums, it's pretty hillarious, he mostly grunts and gives us dirty looks then ignores us. I always end up laughing at him just cause he is so cute




3 comments:
I can't believe how fast he has grown! I remember him coming to my house when he was 6 weeks old and it seems like it was just yesterday! He is so cute! I miss you guys coming over everyday!
Such a sweet and good boy!! So much fun looking at how big he is! I can't believe he will be one next month!! Cherish the awesome sleeping habits!!
what a cutie pie! i looove that smile of his!
Post a Comment