Pages

12.01.2009

THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!

Finally...3x is a charm. We have been waiting for this for so long, our families have been fasting for this for months and months...all that hard work and thousands of dollars finally paid off for this:

Congratulations!
You will be offered the opportunity to join the University ofLouisville School of Dentistry’s Class of 2014!

We’re looking forward to “good news” from you!
UofL School of Dentistry Admissions Committee


all I can say...thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Now we can plan life a little bit better, breath a little bit easier and quit thinking of 12 backup plans!!!
I'm so proud of you hunny and all your hard work and your diligence!!! You are the best!!!

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray! That is so exciting. Congrats.

Unknown said...

Wow! So happy for you guys! I know this has been a long time coming so YAY! I can't help but feel sad that you are leaving though and a bit jealous that you are going to live somewhere sooo beautiful! This is such wonderful news for your family and I am soo excited for you!

Noelle said...

YAY!! Congrats James and Erin! We are SO going to visit you guys!

Michael Jay said...

Way to go slugger!

Which one school is it, Kentucky or Arizona? If it's Kentucky Ang's cousin is going to school there for dentistry as well.

Michael Jay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

James,

We are thrilled for you - we knew you would do it! Your family so deserve this great blessing and it could not have come to a nicer one.
Love you all very much,

Daryll & Jerry x

Tim & Alicia said...

Awesome, awesome news! It's not exactly in the middle, but Nauvoo sounds like an excellent rondezvous point for us. I think I know a place where we can stay.

Katie OB said...

What an awesome early Christmas present! Congrats to James....really happy for you guys. When will the big move happen??

Emily said...

Congratulations! That is really BIG and GREAT news!! I am sure it is such a relief to know a little bit more about your future so you can start planning! Does this mean James will start in 2014 or graduate in 2014?

Samantha said...

Oh my heck! I'm so excited for you! This is incredible news, you guys totally deserve it! Way to go James!

Shanae said...

Congrats, so AWESOME!!!

Josh, Hayley, and Baby Channing said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Erica said...

Wow! Kentucky! Crazy change ahead for y'all! Congrats!

melissa said...

SOOOOOOOOOO excited for you guys! i had a professor at byu idaho who went to grad school there and could never stop talking about how amazing it is-- the people, the scenery etc. everyone is so nice! i am thrilled!!

Abby said...

What a blessing. What a relief! I remember how hard it was watching Jonathan dedicate himself and receive rejection letters. The planning, the concern. Heavenly Father knows whats best for us!!

I am sooooo excited for you!! Congratulations James!

Desiree said...

CONGRATS!!! To you and James. That is such exciting news!

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!

.From Her. said...

FREAK YA!!! Go team Low!! YAY!!! SO exciting. SO EXCITING!!!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Having direction is so nice!!!! KEntucky huh? Never been there, we'll have to come visit. When do you guys go? Nice work Jamesy poo!!!!!

rachele and jordan said...

So exciting!! Finally knowing where you're going is such a relief and it feels like you can finally start planning you're future. Congrats!

j,d and little b said...

wow congrats! Kentucky is beautiful! I grew up in GA and I sure do miss those green rolling hills!

Cierra said...

ohhhhh yay for you guys! i am so happy for you! can't wait to hear all about the next step in your life...congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I bet its so nice to finally know what the next step is going to be! Good luck with the move and school!

Selma said...

Congrats you guys! This is awesome news!

Meg said...

YAY!!! That is really great news! Congrats you guys!

Ryan and Megan said...

We're so excited for you guys!!!

Mary Boyd said...

Congrats guys! James, you are such a hard worker and so deserving of this! Erin, kudos to you for standing there being so supportive!