If you could just talk to Santa, and help him understand how important it is that I get one of each of these, that would just be fabulous, you get me don't ya?! Doloris Petunia makes the best necklaces on etsy, they are pricey, but so worth it!
urban outfitters bags are so great!
i just got jcrews new catalog in the mail last night and sat forever drooling over all the new styles, and i need lots of jackets since i will be living in cold weather next fall!
i think i want to start a collection of these bad boys!
found these cute holiday crafts to make on bhg.com...
Portugese water dog, how cute are they...i'm so in love!
You always find the cutest stuff and it makes me so unsatified with my whole closet of clothes. I generally try to avoid any kind of shopping if i know I cant get anyhting, but then I came to your blog and its like all the best stuff all together! Ahh! ha ha. I really want those brown boots:(
Anyway. Your family is beautiful and Brady is getting so big! Such a cutie;)
4 comments:
My father-in-law has a portuguese water dog and he loves it. For the first year, he bragged about his dog like it was one of his kids.
super cute finds! I hope Santa brings you one of each!
oh how I wish Santa could really bring us everything we wanted, that would be glorious.
You always find the cutest stuff and it makes me so unsatified with my whole closet of clothes. I generally try to avoid any kind of shopping if i know I cant get anyhting, but then I came to your blog and its like all the best stuff all together! Ahh! ha ha. I really want those brown boots:(
Anyway. Your family is beautiful and Brady is getting so big! Such a cutie;)
Post a Comment