Pages

12.09.2009

Open for Business

header
I Have Finally decided to just leap! As If I wasn't busy already with a crazy little boy, a full time job, callings and so forth! It's offical and I'm looking for guinea pigs to practice on. So for now I am trying to find people who will model for me for free! If you are interested in getting pictures taken of your kids, families, babies, engagements...anything...I am up and willing! Just go to my blog to get the contact information!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I would totally love to do this--it sucks I'm in VA though! I've noticed your pics getting better and better on your blog by the way!

Wendy and Neal said...

Seriously. You're teasing all of us that aren't in AZ! It'll be fun looking at all the stuff you post though. I think it's awesome you're diving in!

meghan said...

Call me up...i need some of the baby and maybe some with all the kids too. We would love to be your guinea pigs!

Mary Boyd said...

It is so fun to see our Hawaii family branch out and create photography businesses around the US! It's great!

Amy and Sam said...

I would love pictures of my kids if you are willing.