Pages

12.14.2009

Over the weekend

DSC_0440DSC_0436

DSC_0506DSC_0505
i finally did it. i chopped my hair. It's been at least 7 years. 7 years since I have had short hair, ever since then i was growing it out. now it just looked blah, brady was tugging on it a lot, i was just wearing it in a pony tail, it was getting tangly all the time...so i decided enough was enough and i LOVE it. Funny cause people at church didn't even recognize me and I got welcomed into the ward by a few people!
DSC_0455DSC_0498

DSC_0493DSC_0491
DSC_0461
DSC_0453
james went to work with his boss at the Polar fest, it was interesting...in a totally random place out towards nowhere. As you can see, there were some pretty cool people (do you just love the rocker and his little ferocious dog that he kept loving on) and crazy houses...who thinks of painting it pink! Brady loved the petting zoo and just hanging out outside. It was fun to take pictures of randome stuff, I love how the ferris wheel turned out!
DSC_0433
brady is quite the daredevil as I'm sure most little kids are. Even though he has fallen off the bed 2x, he continues to throw himself overboard. He was sitting there testing me to see what I would do as he inched himself closer to the edge!
DSC_0401
his new favorite toys, empty costco juice cartons and apple cartons, he always crawls into the kitchen to see if we have any
DSC_0397
and just cause i think he has such pretty little eyes!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute haircut!

Meg said...

I love your hair! You look so cute!!!

Mary Boyd said...

You look so sexy! It's the bangs, they totally changed the way you look. Cute!

Selma said...

Hi Erin! Love your new haircut! I must say I barely recognized you at church. I used to have long hair until this past may and I decided to to short as well - so much less maintanace. :)

jamie t. said...

love your hair! Especially your bangs.

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

love love LOOOOOVE your hair, the bangs are hot. I'm still trying to decide if I can pull them off, you, you look dead sexy. Brady is huge! Can't believe how big he is getting and he is practically a mini James. I love it!

Unknown said...

I, like everyone else, LOVE your hair! Good move!

stef j. said...

so yes, i'm totally late on this one...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!!! i think it fits you SO much better! i love the blunt chunky bangs, and the edgy, blunt bob. seriously, perfect.

and the ferris wheel shot... that's a keeper!! nice eye!!