Pages

12.07.2009

Things that Bug Me

1. Girls who will come and sit right next to you on the bus, but keep their huge purse on their shoulder so you are shoved into the bus wall...can't you hold your purse on your lap like the rest of us?

2. When you are waiting to turn and people seem to go extra slow going across the crosswalk...seriously, i pick up the pace!

3. When you weren't invited to something and people talk about it right infront of you...it's awkward and it hurts!

4. when you are reading a book and weird people come up and interupt you to ask you dumb questions...there was this girl friday...i thought it was some joke, she kept asking me all these idiotic questions, but then was flabergasted when I gave her my real opinion and answers!

5. when you are so excited to eat something and realize that your hubby ate it already, always so sad!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

#5 happens to me all the time. I have been so mad that I almost cried...I am pretty emotional about my food. I think Adam has finally learned his lesson though. He tries much harder to think of me before he eats something. But it still makes me so mad just thinking about it. lol