Pages

1.29.2010

Happy Birthday Bradester

232323232%7Ffp53658%3Enu%3D323%3A%3E357%3E868%3E232%3B357959462ot1lsi


Has it really gone this fast. I now have a toddler and not a baby. It is so sad, but so fun the age he is at and how he is really becoming this rough and tumbly little boy.
This time one year ago we had been at the hospital for 10 hours and I was just getting my epidural. They were pushing tons and tons of water into me because your heart beat kept dropping so low, which he later learned that the chord had been pinched and wrapped around your neck very tightly a few times and you weren't breathing.

232323232%7Ffp53689%3Enu%3D3259%3E75%3A%3E93%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D323%3A4533748%3B7nu0mrj232323232%7Ffp5367%3B%3Enu%3D3244%3E7%3C3%3E%3B8%3B%3E23357%3C3%3C7%3C239ot1lsi

It was a very long and hard labor process (half due to your HUGE head), but worth every minute! You have been the best baby there could be. As long as you were swaddled and fed there was no crying what so ever! We were nervous about your looks cause let's be honest...you wouldn't win cutest newborn award! You looked like Benjamin Button with all your wrinkles and your scowly faces!

232323232%7Ffp53688%3Enu%3D3259%3E75%3A%3E93%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D323%3A4533758%3B6nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53688%3Enu%3D3244%3E7%3B3%3E837%3E23357%3B3928239ot1lsi

232323232%7Ffp5367%3A%3Enu%3D3259%3E75%3A%3E93%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D323%3A45588%3B5%3A%3Cnu0mrj

DSC_0514
DSC_1380

But let's be honest, you have turned out to be the cutest boy on the planet (I realize I am biased). You are so much fun now and have quite the personality on you and are starting to get stubborn (we already knew that when you refused to come out of my tummy) and wanting to get your way. I still think it's hillarious and laugh.

You growl at all animals not getting that only certain animals make different noises.

anything with wheels you love to roll around the house

you have a basketball hoop and get so excited when you make a basket

you refuse to walk when we make you, but will walk with things on your own

anytime we go up and down the stairs as a family you squeel and laugh cause you know we will play "im going to get you" and run

you eat anything and everything we give you. sometimes you like veggies and sometimes you don't...it just depends on the day! But right now you are not open to whole milk (as if you have a choice)

Your favorite foods seem to be...quesadillas...you could eat quite a few if I let you

you love sitting on your car and us driving you around really fast...anything fast and dangerous is your favorite

When I ask you to take a drink, you listen. When I ask you to sit down, you listen. When I say no, you laugh. When I say to come here, you listen.

Your favorite songs are "if you are happy and you know it" and "patty cake" and lady gaga's "rham ma oh la la" how ever that song goes, you always go crazy when it comes on

You love to make noises using your tongue and learn new noises everyday.

You are the easiest little boy I know and I love you dearly!

Happy Birthday lovebug!

11 comments:

Chad said...

happy birthday Brady!

Unknown said...

He is such a cutie!! And that last newborn pic with the scowly face has got to be one of the best newborn pic I have ever seen. And if it isn't really "newborn", it still is one of the best!

rachele and jordan said...

Happy Birthday Brady! Time goes by too quickly.

jamie t. said...

How fast a year flies by! I agree that that scowl face picture is one of the funniest pictures I have ever seen. Happy bday big guy!

Desiree said...

What a cute post! He'll love looking back on these someday. Happy Birthday to him!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how much they can change in just one year! They are definitely fun at this age! And they just keep getting cuter! I hope he has great Birthday!

Noelle said...

Happy Birthday Brady Boy!

Sharon said...

What a wonderful tribute to your sweet son. Oh how he will appreciate (as he gets older) all of your loving, heartfelt praises you have written about all of his "firsts" and many accomplishments during his first year of life. Great job Erin!

Happy First Birthday BRADY :)

Lori Preece said...

Happy Birthday Boo Boo! We can't wait to celebrate your birthday tomorrow and see if we can make you laugh. We will try our darndest! Life is richer, sweeter, fuller and more fun with you in it. Love Mimzie & Popsie

Anonymous said...

those baby blues. so cute! happy 1rst birthday little man!

Cristina said...

Happy Birthday Brady! He is such a cutie, and yes it goes by way too fast! It feels like the newborn stage was a different lifetime!