Pages

2.02.2010

Give me a break!!!

Life these past few days just seems to be one bad thing after another.
Brady is teething and getting 4 new teeth in and hasn't been very happy. He did great with his first 6 teeth that came in, but these just aren't as nice to him I guess. So he hasn't been sleeping well.
His birthday party was a bust...well all of us adults had fun hanging out, but Brady cried the whole time (due to lack of sleep because of teething) I will put up pics this week, but I'm just too tired lately.
I finished antibiotics on friday and by Sunday I was sick again...AGAIN! now going on 14 days of being sick! Fever, aches...it's just been a disaster. At least it has caused me to lose 5 pounds so far! I guess that is a pro to the situation!
I guess we no longer get any breaks nor does life seem to ever be easy just for a few weeks. I would really enjoy it...guess I need a vacation...a long vacation!

3 comments:

Mary Boyd said...

I hope tomorrow and the next day are better days for you. Sad. You really do deserve a vacation! Just you and James. Shane and I try to take at least a weekend, sometimes longer, once a year. Love you.

Ryan and Megan said...

Get better!! You need to stay home, sleep and be spoiled.

Cierra said...

oh you poor thing! i hope the eternal sickness goes away and brady starts feeling and sleeping better for you!

p.s. LOVED the birthday post for brady! sooo cute. he'll love it when he's older!