(via camera phone...he likes to shove whole bananas into his mouth...
no concept of bites for this fatty)
she sends me things like this during my long days at work. They make me laugh, make me more happier and get me through the day a little faster till we are reunited again in a few hours. Seriously...I love Brady's 2nd mommies...he seems to spend more awake hours with them then he does with me, but I know they love him like their own and it makes me love all these mommies who have cared for him. Thanks Angela for brightening my day and reminding me he is so well cared for!




2 comments:
Ahhhh! I can't stop laughing at this picture! So hilarious! And yes, it is true, I love Brady so much he has made it into the rotation of kids names I yell out when someone is being naughty... :)
This is the cutest picture! I bet he loved that "Bite"!
Post a Comment