
this was amazing! I can't wait to make it again for the many cold nights kentcuky will bring this fall. It got two thumbs up from J, it was way too spicy for B
12 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1" pieces
2 green peppers, chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
2 stalks celery, sliced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 14.5 oz. can whole tomatoes
1/3 cup tomato paste
3 cups cooked rice
1 can beef broth (14.5 oz)
1 tbsp. dried parsley
1 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves
1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
1 tsp. tabasco sauce
1 tsp. cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp. salt
1 lb. shelled shrimp OR 1/2 lb. sliced, polish sausage (*the shrimp is the healthier option)
directions:
2 green peppers, chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
2 stalks celery, sliced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 14.5 oz. can whole tomatoes
1/3 cup tomato paste
3 cups cooked rice
1 can beef broth (14.5 oz)
1 tbsp. dried parsley
1 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves
1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
1 tsp. tabasco sauce
1 tsp. cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp. salt
1 lb. shelled shrimp OR 1/2 lb. sliced, polish sausage (*the shrimp is the healthier option)
directions:
add all ingredients except shrimp or sausage, and rice, to crockpot. cover; cook on low 8-10 hours (or high 3-4 hours). add shrimp or sausage the last 15-30 minutes of cooking. stir in rice when ready to serve.
yields 6 servings.



2 comments:
I love all your recipes i can't wait until I have time to try them out. And I love that 4 pro site, its gets me super excited and filled with ideas. I'm hoping to get my camera in April :) YIPEE
I'm loving all these recipes you are posting!
keep it up!
Post a Comment