Pages

2.26.2010

What a Handsome Little Man!

Everyone (by everyone I mean our families) have been asking for these pictures, so here ya go! I took B to get his first haircut! I went to snip its because I wasn't sure how he would act (i have heard and seem some melt downs during haircuts that weren't pretty). What a waste of money! As long as you give this kid a dumdum he is a happy camper! I am so glad I finally took him because he was starting to look very Loyd & Harry dumb and dumber-ish!

DSC_1760

DSC_1757

DSC_1753

DSC_1755

DSC_1759

um ya, that is all drool. teething plus suckers is a slobbery situation

DSC_1762

much better!

DSC_1773



DSC_1771



DSC_1772

he now loves rocks and throwing them. hey it's a big step from them going in his mouth!
DSC_1779
DSC_1774
DSC_1776
DSC_1780
and a few more, cause i can't get enough of his cuteness!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

His hair turned out so nice! He is looking so long and lean!

Unknown said...

Holy drool Batman! Ha ha! Brady is such a stud...his big boy haircut is too cute!

Ryan and Megan said...

Yes, he is a handsome little man!!! I love that he has a sucker while he's getting the trim, they make everything okay.

Noelle said...

I'm glad you clarified it was drool. I was sitting here thinking, "wow that lady dumped a whole lot of water on him!" Hahaha! He is so cute and is really such a big boy. It's amazing how much a hair cut can make a kid look older!