Pages

3.23.2010

fun Weekends!

We started it off BBQing with friends and playing outside friday night.

Then saturday there was lots of playing outside, James and I went to dinner and Paradise Bakery, gosh their cookies are SO amazing. Then we did this...

DSC_0128

why would all these people be standing outside?

DSC_0130

why is james upset waiting outside?

DSC_0166

because of this...first try on panning and I totally nailed it!

DSC_0141

um ya, her name was kat von double d's

DSC_0147



DSC_0148



DSC_0155

red rocket. she got into a fight and was crazy

DSC_0160

ever seen "Whip it" yep, this was the real deal and it was awesome! The girls are dressed trashy, there are fights, people are yelling...it was amazing!

7 comments:

.Ang. said...

HAHA YES!!!

That IS amazing!!!!

kayla said...

That looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this looks like it was tons of fun!!

Melissa said...

wow!! that is so awesome!!!

Cierra said...

red rocket looks intense!!

stef j. said...

oh wow...

so incredible A W E S O M E !!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...that looks like so much fun! I am not so sure what is going on there with James and Brian's um, bandannas, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need to hear the story there :)