Pages

3.22.2010

Mortification by a Toddler

Over the weekend B and I were playing on the floor. I was lying on the floor with my hands behind my back as B wheeled his car over my legs making his way up to my stomach while making his version of the noise cars make "bbbbrbrbrbrbrb" Then he gets to my stomach and sees my shirt is slightly up not covering my stomach. He pulls my shirt up and starts poking my belly. Then he starts grabbing my fat and pulling on it. His face showed complete grossness in his mommy and he kept looking at me like "what the heck is this??!". I was mortified and quickly pushed his hand away, grabbed the stroller and headed for a long power walk.
Don't worry I got a healthbar for breakfast, carrots and water for lunch and will be eating a salad for dinner after I get back from my run tonight.

There is nothing like a kid pulling at your fat and being grossed out to get your butt into gear!

Thanks B

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, too bad you're gorgeous and I don't buy you being "fat" for one minute!! But exercise is good for you anyway. Something I need to do :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cierra said...

i know how you feel...it seems kailea's favorite thing to do when i bring her in the shower with me is to grip on my back fat. always makes me feel great. :)

Kim's just sayin' said...

Lili told me the other day that I looked like I had a small baby in my tummy again. gosh I love kids and their brutal honesty.