going to the airport, ya, he rode the whole time like that
b is lovin not having to wear a seatbelt
the houses in kentucky, im lovin the streets downtown
we got in town and james and I left b with the inlaws for 1.5 days (it took me days to be ok with this and I cried when we made the decision) it was so nice to have sometime just with James and to stay in a nice hotel (thank you hotwire!). We looked at places all day long (it was tiring and so hard and depressing). The places are all really old and falling apart and they are charging us tons of money, it's craziness! We finally found one house and one townhome that we loved (pics at the bottom for parents to see) hopefully in a few months they are still open for us! We went out to dinner at Marks Feed & Store (yummy BBQ) with a bunch of couples who have husbands at the dental school and are in the ward that we want to be in (Thanks Brittany for putting that together!)
view from the hotel room. Louisville is really a very pretty place!
ya this is how we bike ride at the grandparents house, B and J love danger
the girls and B went to Milford to go shopping, cute down. Then afterwards we drove around the estates in Indian Hills, to die for. I wish I had got some pictures. On our way home we turned around and ended up here:
do you seen those signs telling us not to pull in?
i took advantage of taking some pictures while we had a few hours
summary: we got more stuck...katie called her guy friends (i said we should call AAA) they got stuck too, we got them out, couldn't get us out, finally called AAA, the guy who owned the land came home and called the cops, ranger shows up, old man and pammy get in a fight, the cop almost gives them tickets, we get unstuck, pam cried, we laughed hard, got ice cream, went home 2.5 hours later
thank goodness my FIL is faublous and was able to get our shoes white again!
so brady drank half of my jamba juice. he loved that thing!


















3 comments:
I love that town home!! I hope it works out, buying a place is so stressful!!
love the places you found! where are they?
I LOVE IT!!!! ps .. i met your sister this weekend and she is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment