Sometimes Brady goes stir crazy in the house on sundays. I think cause he is inside most days being babysat and he lives for the days outside. So Sunday I took him to the park since James was at work (i am sure some are judging me, thats ok) I only get sat and sun with my baby so I thought let's do it! And it was worth it! He was in heaven being outside in the sun free crawling as far as he could!
3.19.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
You're crrrrrrrrazy if you think someone would disapprove of you taking your little guy to the park while James is at work. He needs that play time and it's a "mommy's job" to see that he gets it! You are one of the best mommy's I know, Erin! I love this latest post. The first one is a crack-up with the hair flying. From the back Brady looks like a "Time Out" doll. He is just too darned cute!
Hey, you gotta do what ya gota do...And whatever it is to keep you sane! Your fine!
We always take Rowan to the park on Sundays!!! It makes for great family time!!!
Post a Comment