Pages

3.03.2010

sianara bloggy

I'm headed out east for a few days and I don't plan on getting on the internet once...nope, not once!

Braving the freezing cold for the next 5 days
looking for places to live
hanging out with some dental students and their wives
seeing the in laws
staying in a fancy hotel (man I'm so excited about that!)
visiting the school
and whatever else we can fit in, in the next 5 days!

Huzzah!

5 comments:

Wendy and Neal said...

The title of your post totally freaked me out! I thought it meant that you were leaving the blog world on a more perminant basis. What a relief that it's only for a mere (torturous) 5 days! Have fun!!

Ryan and Megan said...

Have fun Erin, you deserve it!!!

Willy in Chile said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Willy in Chile said...

Would you quit thinking about yourself so much and think about what the rest of us will do without your blog posts?!?

plus, i want to come on your vaca.

melissa said...

you are such a good blogger... but i can't keep up with you! i have read a million entries and i still don't think i'm where i last read! i love the pics from brady's party! so adorable