Pages

4.17.2010

If I had a girl


I would order this fabric and make her a blanket. I am not a hibiscus flower type person. I lived in hawaii and think they are pretty, but on fabric and such, I think they are ugly. I am trying to put together a surf room for Brady and have found a certain fabric with surf boards, retro and the old woody cars...it's fabulous. Anyways I came upon this as well and am in love. It reminds me of the PCC so much. I might just have to buy it and make myself a blanket instead!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

How super cute is that!? You should make a blanket anyways...you know, for your future baby girl ;)

Melissa said...

they actually have that at walmart here. I always thought it was cute too!

.Ang. said...

Yup. Walmart. I think i bought a yard of it once upon a time... Now what did I do with it???
Hmmm.

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

I LOVE it! It reminds me of the artwork Disney used to have for the Tiki Room and Tahitian Terrace back in the 60's! SOooooo cute!

http://www.yesterland.com/tahitianmenu.html

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Georges said...

Wow, I totally have a blanket made with this fabric or something very similar stored away for a future little girl that I hope to have some day. It is super cute!

Ryan and Megan said...

Alright, alright. I got the hint. You can go ahead and make my daughter-to-be a a blanket. :) Just FYI- it seems like all of the sudden I have been hearing all of these great things about Louisville, really!! I'm so excited for you guys!!