Pages

4.20.2010

Jens Baby Shower

Angela and I decided to through our friend Jen a baby shower. She has babysat Brady for quite awhile and is so dang adorable. We were glad that Malachi hadn't come yet, since she technically had been in labor for like a week by now. He popped his head out a few days later! So here is the spread (we planned for a lot more guests, but there was a ward funeral that day too):

DSC_0933



DSC_0936

Jen and her gifts, look how excited she was! I would be too, if I had gotten what Angela gave

DSC_0945



DSC_0943

Funny thing. Angela and I were the last ones to give birth in our ward and that was almost 15 months ago. January till now there have been 4 births and there are now 5 more! Finally some more babies to hold! Everyone is due right in a row from april to June.

DSC_0959



DSC_0960

The group of girls. It was so much fun to eat and hang out with the girls. It was only supposed to be 2 hours, but we ended up talking for four hours! Thanks for having a baby Jen so that we could all hang out and have girls time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for babies and yay for baby showers! Thanks for being so awesome and doing up this lovely spread! I loved just chatting with all the girls, so fun!

Jcjohns said...

It was so much fun!!! I am glad he waited to come too!