Pages

4.14.2010

More babies!!!

Congrats beautiful Nicole, isn't she the most beautiful prego woman ever! Her sister Amelia Lyon is by FAR my favorite photographer! Congrats on little Lucy, she is beautiful!
My friends Shane & Mary. When they had their third boy Jacob in Hawaii I would sit and hold him for hours, I could hold him all day...ok three friends had boys close together then and I tried to just sit and hold all of them. Anyways, this is Shane and Mary's 4th boy Levi and he is dang cute and reminds me so much of Jacob. I wish I could hold him and squeeze him! Great job Leah on the pics!

1 comments:

Nicole DeAnne said...

Awww! You are too sweet Erin!!! Love the post! And I love your blog.. I have you on my google reader, so I see your blog all the time!!! Thanks so much.. I hope you & your family are doing well!!!