I love that photo story, Brady is awesome!! It's a good thing his dad is going to be a dentist, to keep an eye on those teeth after all of those lemons.
This is awesome! My sister used to do the same thing when she was little, and it was hilarious...we still make fun of her to this day...so make sure to keep these pics for future sibling taunting :)
5 comments:
Brady is so adorable, even eating lemons. I agree with you. That makes me cringe.
It's good to see your family's pictures. We miss our Ohana Family. Take care you three.
I love that photo story, Brady is awesome!! It's a good thing his dad is going to be a dentist, to keep an eye on those teeth after all of those lemons.
he eats the rind and everything?? ohhhhhh i am cringing too!
I love Brady! I want to nibble on him!
This is awesome! My sister used to do the same thing when she was little, and it was hilarious...we still make fun of her to this day...so make sure to keep these pics for future sibling taunting :)
Post a Comment