Pages

5.20.2010

Cali - late, but here

James had two friends who got married and it was so fun to see everyone again (we are from the same stake, so have a lot of the same "know whos")


19843_239528311362_672236362_3817024_4019079_n




db2




DSC_0652

don't you hate when it would have been a great pic, except it is blurry!

DSC_0655

we read lots of books, this is one of Brady's favorite cause he can kiss himself in the mirror in the end!

DSC_0662

got him his first pair of many rainbow sandals!

DSC_0666

went down to salt creek to james old surfing grounds

DSC_0671




DSC_0672

how could everyone not want to end in cali? does anyone blame me for begging my hubby everyday to move back to cali one day!

DSC_0925

we didn't think it was going to be so gorgeous at the beach! weather.com sucks! I wanted my swim suit sooo bad! Lucky B got to run nude!

DSC_0734

when I was little we came down here on a field trip and did the same exact things B is doing

DSC_0856



DSC_0710



Picnik collage



DSC_0815

he is such a little beach bum just like his parents!

DSC_0839

is that not the cutest booty?

DSC_0704

i love these two. J is such a fabulous daddy and hubby!

DSC_0984

got to go and hang out at my sisters place and go swimming

DSC_0998

did a mothers day lunch with my family, what a gorgeous mom huh?

DSC_1002

and hang out with the rest of the family! I love going back home!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

These are such cute pictures!! I LOVE the cute little beach bum! Such great shots! And I had no idea they had rainbow sandals that size! I'm in trouble!!