Pages

5.26.2010

Priceless

DSC_1009

Do you ever have those moments when you watch your Husband and child and you choke up and start tearing up thinking life couldn't be any better? I have had A LOT of those. Lots of times I watch J and B wrestle and they are laughing sooo hard, having so much fun or J snuggling B when he is sick or J and B sharing little giggles and inside things or J teaching B how to pray. They tug my heart strings and make me choke up. Thinking how lucky I am to have these two in my life and how cute they are together and what a great SUPER hands on dad J is. Seriously he did all of B's diapers for quite awhile when B was first born. I'd say we are pretty 50/50 on everything with B, we both agree I get up a lot more with B at nights due to J being a heavy sleeper...but it's pretty fairly even and I love that. I caught this the other night and had to take a pic to remember it while I was trying not to cry.

5 comments:

Ryan and Megan said...

I love it Erin, they are so sweet!

Ryan and Megan said...

I love it Erin, they are so sweet!

Ryan and Megan said...

I love it Erin, they are so sweet!

Ryan and Megan said...

shoot- I don't know why that message showed up FOUR times, sorry!!

Amy Rex said...

So cute. This makes me want a baby!