Pages

5.12.2010

Time Out!

Such a boy huh? Who knew these kinds of things started at such an early age! Brady got his first offical time out this morning. He had been crying in his bed at 5:40 when he heard James alarm go off (i swear im going to throw james phone out the window sometimes!). I got up at 6 to shower and start getting ready...getting a kid fed, clothed, diaper changed, holding him cause he knows you are leaving him for the day...that takes a lot of time...oh and running around after him taking things like your makeup brushes and other things he finds around the house out of his hands...ya that takes quite awhile. I laugh and smile the whole way through because I like doing these things and I think he is perfect. Well we get him up to feed him and he just cries and cries and screams in his seat. James puts him in his room for about 30-40 seconds to let him cry it out. Brady is screaming and banging on the door and trying to open it (he doesn't have the knob yet, just the handle). We are chuckling cause he is being a drama queen. First official time out. I think terrible 2's start earlier, cause he knows how to throw a pretty good temper tantrum (it's pretty hillarious) glad they are only at home and not in public. He seemed to have learned his lesson from that this morning. It was pretty funny. Man o man do i love this kid!

3 comments:

Selma said...

Oh no..this could be just the begining! But seriously he is so adorable!

Unknown said...

Haha, this post cracks me up because we're living the same thing! I haven't tried time out yet though... We probably should. I laughed pretty hard when you mentioned James phone. I want to do the same thing to Nate's, just throw it out the window!! Or against the wall. Whatever works :)

Cierra said...

hahaha LOVE the pic of him with his hands down his diaper! reminds me of my brothers, considering they always have their hands like that! (we girls think it's disgusting and always tell them to stop!)