Pages

6.08.2010

The Bachelorette {episode 3}


- what is with all the off the shoulders t's...we are no longer in the 80's!
- I think her whole "scared of flying" is a sham to get men to take care of her, but did you see her face in the helicopter...priceless
- thanks for her comparing the tight rope to "obstacles in life" and testing him. Their tight ropes are attached and 5 min...obstacles in life are no where close.
- just because Roberto has been to italy and learned french in high school doesn't mean he has been EVERYWHERE. I learned spanish in middle and high school...are you impressed?
- she needs to just chop all of her hair off, it looks like straw
- barenaked ladies...come on...they are old school
- craig M was right...weatherman is too short for ali and never going to make it
- ali in high heels, needs to take them off...she looks ridiculous
- weatherman and his first kiss with Ali. So incredibly awkward! He gets too nervous pervous about everything! I love his face after the 2nd one where she really laid it on him...he was like a 5 year old in a candy store!
- holy cow on ali and kirks first kiss!
- when she says he makes her feel "appreciated"...really...you hardly know him and he has said nothing anything close to that to her
- what is with all of Ali's public making out...it's very whorish
- the music video is lame, i hope they aren't really using that
- thanks for craig r. at the house during the day with his huge bottle of alcohol by himself. I think he is what I like to call a "juicebox". he isn't going to make it ont he show.
- on hunter and ali's date: what is with the 12 burgers and hot dogs for the two of them.
- poor hunter, he should be able to take it slow instead of being pressured to move fast
- kasey's voice is so annoying it sounds like a mix between helium voice and a midget
- doesn't she have a stylist for the rose ceremony..it's horrible
- thanks ali for comparing vienna and rated-r...they are both lame. If you compare them you should be getting rid of rated-r
- ali telling roberto about rated-r walking to her house...i think she wanted the guys to fight a bit more and add more drama
- roberto you went a little lower in my book for tattle telling with the other guys
- jesse it's a rose ceremony, not a construction site! dress a little better


3 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

ok #1...JESSE! WHY on earth would you wear jean on jean to a rose ceremony. Dude, why would you wear that PERIOD?!

Casey's voice is soooo weird it sounds like he has a bubble in his throat...and the preview for next week. Him singing?! REALLY!?!!!!!

I think Justin is an idiot, but I feel bad for the guy. I think he is genuinely there for Aly, but I think he needs to act his age instead of like a 19 year old kid.

Oh my gosh, WEATHER MAN! Wow, if he wasn't so creepily into Aly, I would bet all my money on his homosexuality. He's just a little creeper.

theres my two cents! :)

Meg said...

I totally agree with everything you said. I thought that the million of hotdogs and hamburgers were hilarious! I can't believe that the weatherman started crying after that first kiss... I'm loving how dumb this season is.

shira said...

oh my gosh! my thoughts exactly!!! i think i've laughed and shouted at the tv more this season than any other! lots of priceless akward moments.