Pages

6.30.2010

Bye Bye Hubby

Monday night after I got off work we went to eat at 5 guys for dinner. Our last dinner together as a family for awhile. Then dear Caraline came and watched B so James and I could go out on a mini date. We went and saw A-Team. Pretty awesome movie. Can't complain when Bradley Cooper is in it. It was funny, the action was good...I'm an action girl!


I cried Monday night and I cried Tuesday morning when I dropped J off at the airport.

DSC_1356




DSC_1360

B knew something was up. We all just tried to have as much family time as possible tues morning. So sad. It's going to be hard, but I know it will go by fast. I'm grateful for the many friends who are helping out with B, inviting us over for meals, planning activities and so forth to make these next 6.5 weeks go by fast!

So to help also. coming home to an empty house that was super quiet was going to make me cry. So I went with my friend Meghan and her girls to one of the Community pools. Geeze, why have I not been going since we moved here? They are awesome! That is what B and I will be doing a ton till we leave here. It was a lot of fun and kept me occupied for a few hours.

DSC_1362



DSC_1364



DSC_1367



DSC_1371

can't wait to do more of these this summer!

3 comments:

RuSty and LaLa said...

I love the look he is giving the two little girls in the last pic! Girls, weird!

Willy in Chile said...

This makes me sad... we miss James!! I LOVE that picture of the boys growling with me. And we will party hard in the next month ok??? Bed Sharing?

Unknown said...

Ha ha Caraline...bed sharing...I love it!

Umm, B is so stinkin' adorable! I seriously love that kid! We definitely need to plan some trips here with you this summer...looks like so much fun!