Pages

6.07.2010

memorial day

i realize I'm way late. I have been a little busy. Mom in town, making cards, taking care of a sick child, ya know...those kinds of things!

DSC_1069



DSC_1066



DSC_1072



DSC_1073

she only has 2 weeks left and she looks amazing...all belly!

DSC_1074



DSC_1076



Picnik collage



Picnik collage

We had so much fun! We did a BYOM and side dish to share. There were a lot of yummy things to eat and share! It reminded me of Hawaii and all our BBQ's with friends. It was the perfect way to kick off the summer. We BBq'd, celebrated Rowans 2nd Birthday, some played ultimate frisbee...all the guys loved Caraline and fought over her for their team...she was pretty amazing. James tackled Ali. Wish I had gotten a picture of that! Poor girl. Brady wasn't feeling well, but liked to sit in the pool and relax on the chair. It was a great day with our favorite people!

0 comments: