Pages

6.03.2010

WE GOT IT!!!!!

No more looking, no more stressing...this adorable little house is ours come August 1st!!!! The many long hours looking for houses long distance and sending friends and my inlaws (THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU)
to look at places is over! We got the call and this little beauty is ours for our next phase in life!
I'm over the moon about it and so glad that is one thing checked off my list!
FRIENDS: make plans to come visit, we have lots of extra room!
Now time to start decorating!

10 comments:

Tim & Alicia said...

Congratulations! What a relief!! Are you buying it or renting? Either way, looks like it will be perfect!

Unknown said...

Yay!! Congrats you guys!!

Crystal & Brandon said...

congrats!!!! that is seriously so exciting. im so happy for you guys! i cant wait for that day to come for us.

Harding Family said...

I am so happy for you guys! Erin I know you have been so stressed over this and I am glad you finally found somewhere and can stop worrying! It is darling! Congrats!

Latter-Day Woman said...

Congratulations - a cute house for a very cute family. So happy for you. It is fun to see your lives unfolding.

Love you.

tim said...

Darling home. Congrats to you guys!

Selma said...

Wow adorable house! So happy for you guys! We might take you up on the offer sometime! :P

.Ang. said...

I bet that takes a load of burdens off your shoulders!!

That house looks adorable!!! I love it!


Good luck to you guys in your next phase of life!!!

LOVE YOU!

Ryan and Megan said...

Woooo!!!! Congratulations, that's so awesome! I can't wait for you guys to get there and hear all about getting settled in.

melissa said...

SOOOOOOO cute! congrats!